With SuperCare, you can pay for essential dental treatments using your superannuation.
SuperCare is an Australian company that helps access Early Release of Super to pay for essential dental treatments. SuperCare streamlines the application process required to access superannuation to pay for dental procedures as are necessary for yourself or your dependents, e.g. your spouse, partner or your child.
SuperCare is not a superannuation fund nor a financial services company. It is a type of funding assistance that allows patients to access their superannuation fund early so they can pay for the dental procedure they require.
You can access your superannuation today and do not have to wait until you are 65 years old or over.
Under the ATO’s compassionate release of superannuation program, Superannuation savings can fund essential treatments. With SuperCare you can pay all out of pocket expenses, including private hospital fees.
Benefits of SuperCare
The benefits of the SuperCare payment option include:
- Provides funding for essential dental care
- Can offer funds to yourself, your partner, spouse or dependant child
- No credit checks because you are accessing your own savings
- Provides funds for treatment in private clinics and avoid long waiting time of public hospitals
- You do not accrue large debts